Tie The Knot at The Officer’s Club
A wedding day should always include a picture-perfect setting, and we’re certain you’ll be smitten with the historic charm of The Officer’s Club. Located adjacent to the sophisticated Lions Gate Hotel in Sacramento’s historic McClellan Park, our Sacramento wedding venue creates the perfect backdrop for wowing both you and your guests. On the big day, our couples can enjoy the perfect mix of an indoor-outdoor venue by saying “I do” on our beautiful outdoor patio or on the scenic McClellan Mall, before heading into the spacious and fully customizable ballroom for a reception to remember. In the days leading up to the festivities, out-of-towners are sure to love the convenient location of The Officer’s Club - we’re just a short drive from both the Sacramento International Airport and everything Downtown Sacramento has to offer.
Our brides and grooms can also feel confident that our convenient onsite hotel accommodations and customizable catering options, along with our dedicated event staff, are sure to help make this once-in-a-lifetime event seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Interested in a memorable rehearsal dinner or post-wedding brunch? We can assist with that, too.
View Our Wedding Packet
Amenities provided with a wedding package through The Officer’s Club include:
- 5-hour reception venue rental (Ballroom)
- Tables and chairs
- Standard round linens
- 12” round mirrors and 3 votive candles on each guest table
- Full china service including: plates, flatware, linen napkins, and glassware
- Set up and tear down time
- Professional wait staff
- Dance floor
- Champagne and/or Sparkling Apple Cider for toasting
- Complimentary cake-cutting service
- Complimentary guest parking
- One-hour time slot for ceremony rehearsal 1-2 days before wedding, pending availability
- Early check in at 10am, for use of your day-of "Ready Room"
- Discounted Accommodation Rates for additional Guest Rooms (based on availability)
We invite you to see the magic of The Officer’s Club for yourself, meet our talented staff and begin the journey to your special day. We’d love to help you say “I do” soon!
To book a tour and learn more about our venue, please contact us or give us a call at 916.877.8159.